CHECK OUT PREVIOUS PART OF MENTAL HEALTH SERIES
In the previous part we discussed that if a person is blamed by all & thinks that s/he is of no use to anybody, it leads to suicidal thoughts. In this topic we will discuss about, can suicide solve any problem ? Is this a fare/brave way to solve problems. Let’s discuss about how much this step is correct ???
In general, when people get highly depressed they think that suicide is the only way to get rid of this condition. Before committing suicide the person has to think that First thing is we have not created our lives so we have no right to destroy it. We have come to this stage with the help of others in the society. So we have to repay our debts to them. For ex – if we commit such, who will take care of our nearers & dearers.
WHAT IS OUR ROLE IN THIS CONTEXT
When a person is mentally ill due to excessive depression, sudden death of some loved ones, breaking of love & failure in exams etc, s/he thinks about suicide which is not necessary. There are so many ways to get rid from these problems.
As a human being we have a role to help them how to overcome their suicidal thought
- Firstly we should be friendly with him/her.
- We should go deep to find the root cause .
- Listen to their problems with greater patience.
- Try to understand their problems
- Answer them in a positive way & create faith on him/her.
- Always try to encourage him/her that he is capable of every things that he wants to achieve.
- Do not allow him/her to keep anything like blade, knife, poisonous things with him/her.
- Create an environment by which s/he can not recall the past traumatic events.
- Always try to keep contact with them.
- Keep him/her under regular supervision of a psychiatrist .
From the above we conclude that no one should try to take such kind of steps. This is not one & only steps to get rid of the problem. If anybody feels depressed then we should encourage him to share his sufferings with loved ones, well wishers, parents & teachers etc & try to gain experiences from them about how to face & overcome the problems.
Suicide does not end the pain…..it transfers pain from you to the people who loves you.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER – https://4edugame.wordpress.com/2020/07/28/longest-smallest-protein/
EDUCATION IS A GAME WHEN ALL THE CONCEPTS ARE IN OUR HANDS.